|Monday:||9:00 AM-7:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM-5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM-4:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM-5:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM-3:00 PM|
Digital, State-Of-The-Art X-Rays
- Aetna PPO
- Ameriplan Discount
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem PPO (100, 200, 300)
- Cigna PPO
- Cigna Discount
- Cigna DHMO
- Delta Premier
- Delta EPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta TriState Advantage
- Dentegra PPO
- Dominion Dental PA PPO
- GEHA/Connection Dental PPO
- Guardian PPO
- Health Economics
- Humana PPO
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Maverest PPO
- MetLife PPO
- General Dentistry is the starting point for your oral health care. It’s defined as the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of dental and maxillofacial diseases or conditions. During your appointment, you’ll be examined by one of our trained dental care professionals. Our staff will work alongside you to determine individualized treatment plans and preventative care.
- Cosmetic Dentistry can transform your smile and overall appearance. Cosmetic dentistry describes a broad range of treatment options designed to repair, whiten, and enhance your smile.
- Orthodontics is the treatment of dental irregularities. You probably think of braces when you hear “orthodontics” which are used to correct crooked teeth. Today’s orthodontics offer a variety of treatment options for patients of all ages and lifestyles.
- Dr. Andrew Matta
- Dr. George Watters
- Dr. John Matta
- Dr. Radwan Almomani
Your Choice. Your Dental Care. Best-In-Class Dentists in New Castle, PA.
At Refresh Dental in New Castle, we’re changing dentistry.
We combine state-of-the-art dental care with a personalized patient approach, and we’re staffed with dental professional who offer more than three decades of combined oral health experience.
Our goal is simple: We want you to leave with a healthier, more confident smile. Our services include general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, crown and bridge work, as well as orthodontics and Invisalign®; Invisible Braces. Speak to our staff for a full list of dental care options.
We’re committed to finding effective, long-term solutions for your dental health, and we offer a variety of financial options to ensure you receive the care you need.
Refresh Dental in New Castle is conveniently located on Route 18, across the street from Mary Turner Spa & Salon and near Noga Ambulance and Weingartner’s Florist.
For your convenience, we offer same-day appointments.
Dental Care in New Castle
Refresh Dental offers a full spectrum of dental services — from crown and bridge repair to teeth whitening, orthodontics to Juvederm and Botox cosmetic treatments.
Remember, dental care is critical to your overall health. Regular dental care can help prevent tooth pain and decay, oral pain, and a variety of chronic conditions. Improving the overall appearance of your teeth can give you greater confidence in your everyday life.
Learn more about some of the dental services we offer in New Castle. For a full list of services, consult our staff.
Financing Options at Refresh Dental
Refresh Dental believes that everyone should have access to superior dental care. We will work with you to find the best solutions for your care.
We accept most major insurance plans and offer a variety of financing options, including Smile Care, Compassionate Finance, and CareCredit. We also accept cash, all major credit and debit cards.
Refresh Dentists in New Castle, PA
Every Patient, Every Visit
Furthermore, we are pioneering a new culture of dentistry with our new standard of setting parameters to monitor each of our patients’ overall health from the moment they are in our care. Now, we are monitoring vitals, tracking for emergency medication, and supplying our offices with defibrillators and other life-saving devices. Our general health check-up for all our patients is to ensure they do not have unseen issues that require immediate medical attention. This program has proved to be beneficial, as well as life-saving.